The government has expedited the provision of water in rain-fed areas to boost agricultural productivity and raise farmers’ incomes. This was stated by Nitin Gadkari, minister for roads, transport and highways, shipping and water resources, river development and Ganga rejuvenation, at a conference on the role of water in doubling farmers’ incomes, which was organised on World Water Day 2018 by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI). He added that his ministry had taken on hand projects to link river basins with world-class technology. Instead […]Read More
- Shri Piyush Goyal calls for free trade within rules-based multilateral trading system.
- Spices Board: India’s Total Spice Exports Scaled landmark level of $4 billion
- India turns major wheat supplier in South, West Asia as global prices soar.
- WordPress Resources at SiteGround
- US wants to reduce trade deficit with India soon, says official