The country has exported around 1,190 tonne of mangoes to the United States of America (USA) this season — an all time high. The Countrys mango export to the US recorded a rise of 11% as compared to the last year’s figure of 1,072 tonne. However, the exporters had projected around 30% rise in figures, but the recent farmers’ strike affected the supply of mangoes drastically. Source: Times of indiaRead More
- Shri Piyush Goyal calls for free trade within rules-based multilateral trading system.
- Spices Board: India’s Total Spice Exports Scaled landmark level of $4 billion
- India turns major wheat supplier in South, West Asia as global prices soar.
- WordPress Resources at SiteGround
- US wants to reduce trade deficit with India soon, says official