Global trade in avocados, mangos, pineapple and papaya is set to reach a new peak in 2017 though climate change threatens the output of tropical fruit in many growing regions, the United Nations food agency (FAO) said on Thursday. Exports of the four main tropical fruits have been growing faster than all other internationally traded food commodities, as consumers in the United States, Europe and now parts of Asia have developed a taste for crops that are still mainly grown for subsistence in developing countries. Rising incomes and perceived health […]Read More
- Shri Piyush Goyal calls for free trade within rules-based multilateral trading system.
- Spices Board: India’s Total Spice Exports Scaled landmark level of $4 billion
- India turns major wheat supplier in South, West Asia as global prices soar.
- WordPress Resources at SiteGround
- US wants to reduce trade deficit with India soon, says official